1 door Access control kit with electric strike lock
FOR INDOOR USE ONLY
This is a turnkey solution to control one door.
We also provide customized kits, please e-mail us with specs and we will be more than happy to provide a quote.
NEW IN BOX
This Kit includes the following Items:
(1) Acc-900: Indoor Reader
(1) SD-927PCK-NEQ: No touch Exit button
(1) Acc-120: Electric Strike
(1) RS232-RS485 Serial Converter
(2) 12v500ma Transformer
(25) Proximity cards
Acc-900: Indoor Reader :
This proximity card reader is a perfect access control device for inside doors in any sensitive area. Maximum distance is approx. 15cm (5.9 inches). If you need to control access at a security door, this indoor/outdoor security keypad and proximity card reader is a perfect choice.
• 12 character numeric keypad
• 1 red/green LED
• 11 sets of time codes
• Up to 120 holiday schedules
• Keypad will lock for 30 seconds after continuous error operation
• Built-in watchdog to prevent system halting
• Support delay relay auto-relock function
• RS-485 support for networking (via controller or directly)
• Built-in reader and additional reader support port for exit or anti-pass-back function
• Control mode, card capacity and card type assignable by user directly
• RF Frequency / Reading range 125 kHz / 10-18cm
• Networking: RS-485, 9600, N, 8, 1
• External reader port: Suitable for all WG, ABA reader, 125K, 13.56M (Mifare) or 2.4G reader
• Door relay: 12VDC @ 2A NO/NC/COM 0.1-60 sec. latch type
• Alarm relay: transistor output/serial output (selective)
• DI input: Egress button / door sensor / card sensor
• Tamper switch
• Serial port: limit switch (form C)
• Made of ABS plastic
• Dimensions: 112mm x 76mm x 25mm (4.41" x 2.99" x .98")
SD-927PKC-NEQ: No Touch Exit button:
SECO-LARM's "No Touch" Request-To-Exit Sensor uses IR technology to open a door or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. The trigger distance is up to 4". Since there is no physical contact, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination) or for use in schools, factories, or offices (anywhere an easy way to exit is required). Attractive "ring" illuminator turns from green to red when the sensor is activated.
• Sensing range up to 4" (10cm)
• Reduce the risk of cross contamination
• Easy and clean operation
• Reliable IR technology senses motion
• Durable stainless-steel plate
• 12VDC/3A SPDT relay output.
Dimensions: 4-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 15/16" (115 x 70 x 33.5mm)
Acc-120: Electric Strike:
• This door strike can be installed on a variety of door styles and materials.
• Fail secure door strike - secures door during power outage
• Suitable for wood, aluminum and hollow metal doors
• Power: 12VDC, 400mA
• Dimensions: 128mm x 32mm x 38mm (5.04" x 1.26" x 1.50"
RS232-RS485 Serial Converter:
Convert serial RS232 to compatible signals for use by POS and other equipment.
• DB9 connector on RS232 side
• Screw terminal connector on RS485 side
• Working mode: Asynchronous half-pair-work difference transmission.
Access Control 1.8mm thick proximity cards pack of 25:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) imbedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred.
This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
• Range: 10cm-15cm (3.94"-5.91")
• Can bear printed material
• ISO standard spec
• 1.8mm thick
• Each card has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back.